Regional Sustainability Group - October 2012
More specifically the Sustainability Scorecard:
- Prompts the consideration of balanced decision making;
- Facilitates the understanding of what sustainability means to Council and teaches a consistent language;
- Improves sustainability performance by the daily consideration of lead indicators; and
- Measures and communicates Council’s sustainability performance.
Representatives on the FNQROC Sustainability Group are currently looking at a scorecard system which could be shared across several Council’s via FNQROC, providing a practical and innovative sustainability management tool while remaining affordable.
Find out more about the scorecard - visit Cairns Regional Council's website link.
Next Meeting Date
- Friday 9 November 2012, 10am, Cairns Regional Council